Hello there are welcome to You’ve Entered Law Land (http://youveenteredlawland.com) (the website).
The term ‘You’ve Entered Law Land’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Your use of the website
- The content provided in this site is copyrighted.
- This site and the content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without our consent. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the posts (including the content of all posts), design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- The content on this website does not constitute legal advice.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the user’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the website for changes or updates. The user’s continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please email admin at youveenteredlawland.com.
First published: 2 October 2015